20200924

Sept 27

Sara Evans -- A Real Fine Place To Start
Charley Pride -- I'm Just Me
Charlie Landsborough -- Heaven Knows
Brid Shaughnessy -- Pity I Didn't Listen To Me
Mikie Henderson -- Now Is The Time
Vince Gill -- Kindly Keep It Country
Tony Booth -- Atlanta Georgia Stray
Louise Morrissey -- September Sky
Gene Watson -- Sometimes I Get Lucky And Forget
Scott Cook -- Rollin' To You
Curtis Grimes -- Little Bit
Dolly Parton -- Old Flames
Brendan Quinn -- Will We Ever Be Free
The Dillards -- My Last Sunset
Mary Lou Turner -- Only You
Buck Owens -- Buckaroo
Robbie Petrie -- Ever Changing Woman
Kenny Watson -- The Time That God Sends
Arlene -- Penny To My Name
Merle Haggard -- Rainbow Stew
Lady Antebelum -- Our Kind Of Love
Billy Yates -- Famous For Bein' A Fool
Ben Reel -- Tough People
Patty Loveless -- A Thousand Times A Day
The Magpie Arc -- Autumn Leaves
Lori McKenna -- Good Fight
Sean O'Farrell/Daniel O'Donnell -- Don’t Let The Music Die
Jo Dee Messina -- That's The Way
Daryl Mosley -- A Few Years Ago
Alecia Nugent -- I Thought He'd Never Leave

No comments: