20200917

Sept 20th

Brooks & Dunn -- Play Something Country
Joey Allcorn -- State Of Heartbreak
Donna Ulisse -- My Whole World Is Standing Still
Sam Austin -- There's A Girl Out There
Clodagh Lawlor -- Make It Sweet
Tim McGraw -- I Like It I Love It
Carolyn Dawn Johnson -- Georgia
The Cadillac Three -- Hard Out Here For A Country Boy
Gram Parsons -- Love Hurts
Slim Dusty -- Pub With No Beer
Southern Halo -- Don’t Let Another Day Go By
Josh Turner -- Good Old Boys
Alecia Nugent -- Way Too Young For Wings
Billy Currington -- Pretty Good At Drinking Beer
Matthew Crampsey -- What A Time To Be Alive
Mikie Henderson -- Now Is The Time
Michael McMillan -- So Many Thorns
Willie Campbell -- Home To Say Goodbye
Rachel McConnell -- Leaning On The Shoulder
Arlo McKinley -- She's Always Around
Crystal Gayle -- I've Cried The Blue Right Outa My Eyes / I'll Get Over You / Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue / Talking In Your sleep / Why Have You Left The One You Left Me For / Beyond You
Michael English -- Please Say One For Me
Darin & Brooke Aldridge -- Someone's Evertything
Ray Price -- For The Good Times
Jennifer Warnes -- Right Time Of The Night 

No comments: