20200723

July 26th

Dwight Yoakam -- Turn It On, Turn It Up, Turn Me Loose
Anne Murray -- Snowbird
Shania Twain -- Any Man Of Mine
Eric Pasley / Sarah Buxton -- Heartbeat Higher
Cody Hibbard -- Ice Cold Therepy
Jenni Dale Lord -- He Likes Me More
Heather Myles -- The Other Side Of Town
Joshua Ray Walker -- Bronco Billy's
Ashley McBryde -- Tired Of Being Happy
Mikie Henderson -- If Only
Texicana Mama's -- Cocina De Amor
Pirates Of The Mississippi -- Feed Jake
Clanna -- You stood By My Side
Jimmie Allan -- Drunk And I Miss You (w/ Mickey Guyton)
Katee Kross -- Bumble Bee
Michael Connolly -- Bakesfield
Ruby Rendall -- My Hearts In Trouble (Over You)
Mark Moseley -- No More Broken Promises
Olivia Douglas -- Teardrops Over You
Lee Greenwood -- Dixie Road
Bill Kirchen -- Shelley's Winter Love
Olivia Lane -- Nothing Changes
Ted Russell Kamp -- My Turn To Cry
Hayley Oliver -- I'm a Little Bluer Than That
Toby Keith -- As Good As I Once Was
Tony Clarke -- I'm On The Outside
Harleymoon Kemp -- Space
Hank Thompson -- New Blackboard Of My Heart
Liam McLaughlin -- We Will Meet Again

No comments: