20200730

August 2nd

Alan Jackson -- Good Time
Josh Turner -- Country State Of Mind (w/Chris Jansen)
Elaine Boyle -- Enough
Bellamy Brothers -- Dancin' Cowboy
Mitchell Tenpenny -- Broken Up
Laura Cantrell -- Not The Trembin' Kind
Luke Bryan -- Rain Is A Good Thing
Frankie Miller -- I'm Ragged But I'm Right
George Jones -- Good Year For The Roses
Katllyn Kohler -- Too Many Love Songs
My Darling Clementine -- Different Finger
Hot Country Knights -- Wrangler Danger
Will Banister -- Aint That The Truth
Marian Kirby -- Close Up The Honky Tonks
Jim Reeves -- Trying To Forget / Is It Really Over
Ian Greig -- Jim Reeves Remembered
Ann Williamson -- Welcome To My World Medley
Al Grant -- I Wont Forget You
John Rex Reeves -- Softly Thru My Mind
Amber Digby -- The Heart He Kicks Around (w/Jeannie C Riley)
Patsy Cline -- She's Got You
Hank Cochran -- The Pen
George Strait -- Ocean Front Property
Barbara Mandrell -- Partners
David Cadden -- Life
Tony Booth -- Carmen Jones
Layla Kaylif -- Lovers Don’t Meet
Ruby Rendall -- From A Distance
Gene Watson -- Farewell Party
Sofia Stanley -- Angel

No comments: