20191208

Dec 8th (Celtic Music Radio / Dunoon Community Radio)

Merle Haggard -- Mama Tried
Emmylou Harris -- Ctescent City
Hank Williams Jr -- Old School
Miranda Lambert  -- Track Record
Derek Ryan -- Hold Onto Your Heart
Gene Watson -- Walk Thru This World With Me
Moe Bandy -- I Cheated Me Right Out Of You
Midland -- Fourteen Gears
Time Jumpers -- I Miss You
Dawn Sears -- Nothin' But Good
Maggie Riley -- Celtic Cowboy
Brandon McPhee / Foster & Allen -- Walking On The Waves
Clint Black / Lisa Hartman -- When I Said I Do
Leroy James -- I Will See You Again
Jerry Leger -- Tomorrow In My Mind
Runaway June -- I Am Too
Sandy McLelland -- I Believe In You
Elaine Lennon -- Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Sydney Devine -- I'm Back
George Strait -- The Big One
Kelly Steward -- Generation
Donna Ulisse -- My Whole World Is Standing Still
Johnny Loughrey -- Back To Georgia
Mandy Barnett -- End Of The World
Randy Travis -- It's A Matter Of Time
Susie Luchsinger -- For Pete's Sake
James House -- A Real Good Way To Wind Up Lonesome
Garth Brooks -- Calling Baton Rouge
Trisha Yearwood -- Workin' On The Whiskey
David Ball -- When The Thought Of You Catches Up With Me
Liam Kelly -- If I Weren't For Country Music

No comments: