20191215

Dec 15th (Celtic Music Radio / Dunoon Community Radio)

Gary Allan -- Nothing On But The Radio
Donna Ulisse -- When I Go All Bluegrass On You
Ricky Skaggs -- Uncle Pen
Tanya Tucker -- Pecos Promenade
Charley Pryde -- I'm So Afraid Of Losing You Again
James Robert Wood -- Tulsa Time
Courtney Patton -- Words To My Favourite Memory
Kelly Steward -- No Time For Loving You
Garth Brooks/ Blake Shelton -- Dive Bar
Rhonda Vincent  -- Like I Could
Eric Pasley -- Here Comes Love
Nathan Carter -- Trouble In The Fields
Karen Tobin -- The Flame Of Love
Roy Drusky -- No One Will Ever Know
Norma Jean -- Heaven Help The Working Girl
Anne Murray / Dave Loggins -- Nobody Loves You Like I Do
Bob Leslie -- Star Harmonica Band
Dean Owens -- Whiskey Hearts
Neil Bob Herd -- The Colour Of History
Chris Napier -- Billy The Kid
Lady Antebelum -- Need You Now
George Strait -- Unwound
Dean Dillon -- Back In The Swing Of Things
Steep Canyon Rangers -- Drunkard's Hiccups
Midland -- P;ayboys
Sydney Devine -- Makes Me Wonder If I Ever Said Goodbye
Robert Mizzell -- Postcard From Paris
Brad Paisley -- He Didn’t Have To Be
Rob Parnell -- Meant To Last
Crystal Gayle -- Just One More
Jill Burke -- I Cant Say No

No comments: