20190217

Feb 17th (Celtic Music Radio / Dunoon Community Radio)

Sarah McClurg -- Tennessee Rain
Marty Stuart -- Sundown In Nashville
Brooks & Dunn/Luke Combs -- Brand New Man
Clint Black -- Better Man
Alabama -- Song Of The South
Cam -- Hungover on Heartache
Mark Wayne Glasmire -- I Got A Feeling
Keith & Lorraine McDonald -- Our Anniversary Dance
Loretta Lynn -- Another Bridge To Burn
High Country -- I Wish It Wasn't So Easy
Rylee Nicholson -- Back Porch Boogie
Bernadette -- Tramp On The Street
Michael Ray -- Things I Aint Proud Of
Runaway June -- Buy My Own Drinks
Dave Sheriff -- Donegal Time
Ruby Rendall -- Suds In The Bucket
Robbie Petrie -- Big City
Arlene -- Apartment No.9
Lisa Stanley (Tel interview) -- Walking In mY Mothers Footsteps / Famous In A Small Town / Why Oh Why / They Don’t Know
Curtis Grimes -- Ten Year Town
Copper Viper -- Hung Up Alone
Travis Tritt -- Can I Trust You With My Heart
Amber Digby / Justin Trevino -- Keepin' Up Appearances
Anne Murray -- Broken Hearted Me

No comments: