20190210

Feb 10th (Celtic Music Radio / Dunoon Community Radio)

Family Brown / Kelly Prescott -- Raised On Country Music
Danny Ray Harris -- Livin' The Life Of A Haggard Song
Merle Haggard -- I Think I'll Just Stay Here & Drink
Alan Jackson -- Remember When
Joe Boyle -- 500 Miles Away From Home
Pinto Bennett -- You Cared Enough To Cry
Ronnie Milsap / Dolly Parton -- Smokey Mountain Rain
Lionel Cartwright -- My Hearty Is Set On You
Anna-Maria Falcone -- Hangin' On For The Ride
Charlie Landsborough -- How Rich I Really Am
Eddie Rabbitt -- Everywhich Way But Loose
Carly Pearce -- I Need A Ride Home
Dustin Lynch -- Good Girl
Mike Denver -- Streets Of London
Gordie Tentrees/Jaxon Haldane -- 29 Loads Of Freight
Aukward Family Portraits -- Parting Gift
Tommy Truesdale -- Still Got A Crush On You
Ashton Lane -- Under The Wonder
Vince Gill -- Victim Of Life's Circumstances
Susan Catteneo -- In The Grooves
George Canyon/ Sylvia Tyson -- You Were On My Mind
Danny Schmidt -- Last Man Standing
Clint Bradley -- Soul Of The West
Amber Cross -- Leaving Again
John Michael Montgomery -- I Swear
Lisa Stanley -- Precious Memories
Sean McConnell -- I Could've Been An Angel
Sean Della Croce -- BNA
Tellico -- West Of The Cumberland

No comments: