20180406

April 8th

Amber Digby -- Saturday Night
Billy Yates -- Daddy's Radio
Casey Donahew -- Country Song
Jake Owen -- Barefoot Blue Jean Night
Michael English -- I Remember You Singing This Song
Aaron Watson -- That's Why God Loves Cowboys
Brandy Clark -- Broke
Rayburn Anthony -- You Say That A Lot
Kenny Rogers/Sheena Easton -- We've Got Tonight
Evi Tausen/ Stig Rossen -- Our Sweet Love
Statlers -- Whatever
Derek Ryan -- Wrong Side Of Sober
Cliona Hagan -- Let Him Go Let Him Tarry
Jay Lee Webb -- Tootsie's Wall
Kelsea Ballerini -- I Hate Love Songs
Garth Brooks -- Cowboys & Friends
Dean Owens -- The Last Song
Gravel Tracks -- All This Time
Liz Clarke -- Blue Skies Over Georgia
Nathan Carter -- Temple Bar
Michael McMillan -- Scars & Stripes
Ags Connolly -- When Country Was Proud
Southern Halo -- My Girls & Me
Gary Gamble -- Mona Lisa
Johnny Lee -- Prisoner Of Hope
Sasha McVeigh -- Someone To Break My Heart
T Jae Christian -- I Wish I Was Home
Barbara Nesbit -- Almost Home
Toby Keith -- As Good As I Once Was
Susan Aglukark -- Arctic Rose
Locust Honey String Band -- Logan County Blues

No comments: