20180415

Apr 15th

Steve Earle -- Guitar Town
Bellamy Brothers -- Hippie Cowboys
Nashville cast -- Plenty Far To Fall / Crazy
Jordan Davis -- Leaving New Orleans
John Prine -- I Have Met My Love Today
Don Gibson -- Oh Lonesome Me
Phil Vasser -- This Is My Life
Southern Halo -- Anything Is Possible
Joe Boyle -- 500 Miles Away from Home
Trace Adkins -- You're Gonna Miss This
Marty Haggard -- Trains Make Me Lonesome
Roy Clark -- Thank God & Greyhound
Dave Edmunds -- I'm Gonna Start Living Again If It Kills Me
Lisa McHugh -- Who I Am
Clive John -- Big Things Are Happening Today
Robyn Taylor -- Memories In The Sky
Brandon McPhee -- My Everything
Katee Cross -- Hammers Going Down
Michael McMillan (studio guest) -- WWJD/ Alive Again / Death By Broken Heart /My Best Friend / Scars & Stripes
Eamon McCann -- Born in Birmingham
Tammy Cline -- Love Is A Puzzle
Vince Gill / Reba McEntire -- The Heart Wont Lie

No comments: