20171030

Oct 29th

Them Rubies -- Singing The Blues
Rance Norton -- Just Start Walkin'
Mark Chesnut -- A Quarter In My Pocket
The Novel Ideas -- Old Ways / Mountain / The Blue Between Us
Dominic Kirwan -- Write This Down
Curtis Grimes -- Put Money On That
Alison Krauss -- Dream Of Me
Dean Brody -- 8th Day
Midland -- Lonely For You Only
No Bull Band -- Why Did You Say No
Anne Murray -- Daydream Believer
Nathan Carter -- Holding a Good Hand
Sam Outlaw -- Angeleena
Johnny Bush / Reckless Eric -- I I Say I Love You, Consider Me Drunk
Gravel Tracks -- All This Time
Dean Owens -- Ten Miles To Saturday Night
Ashton Lane -- Breathe You In
Brandy Clark -- Big Day In a Small Town
Tom Russell -- Rooftops Of Copenhagen
Ruby Rendall (Pre record intv) -- Bright City Lights / Sunday Morning / Ruby Red Wine / Waiting For The Love I Have Lost
Tony Jackson -- It's Only Make Believe
Kelly Rose -- Further Along
Rumour Town -- Apology

No comments: