20171022

Oct 22nd

Joey Feek -- When The Needle Hit The Vinyl
Dixie Chick -- I Can Love You Better
Shane Owens -- Country Never Goes Out Of Style
Charlie Worsham -- Southern By The Grace Of God / Old Times Sake / I-55 / Pants
RJ Daniel -- I Cant Drink Her Off My Mind
Barry Kirwan -- I Think She Only Loves Me For My Willie
Willie Nelson -- Me & Paul
Brandy Clark -- Stripes
CC Smugglers -- Dirty Money
Jordan Mogey -- Luke The Drifter
Big Sadie -- Before Morning
Debby Boone -- Are You On The Way To Loving Me Again
Matt Patershuk -- Blank Pages And Lost Wages
Martha L Healy -- Better Days
Ruby Rendall -- Once Upon A Time
Lisa McHugh -- Happy People
Southern Halo -- Just Like In The Movies
Randy Travis -- If I Didn't Have You
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band -- Fishin' In The Dark
Rusty Rierson -- Upon This Rock
Walker McGuire -- Til Tomorrow
Dave Sheriff -- Forget Those Angry Words
Evi Tausen -- Somebody's Somebody
Seany Mac -- Small Town Saturday Night
Lady Antebelum -- Love Don’t Live Here
Bill Feheely -- You are The Lonesome

No comments: