20170917

Sept 17th

Brooks & Dunn -- Play Something Country
Janie Fricke -- But Love Me
Justin Trevino -- Honky Tonk Atmosphere
Tom Russell -- Leaving El Paso / Rise Again Handsome Johnny / The Last Time I Saw Hank
Clint Black -- Put Yourself In My Shoes
Bobby Helms -- Frauelin
Brandy Clark -- Pray To Jesus
Casey Donahew -- Josie Escalido
Robert Mizzell -- I'm Gonna Love You Through It
Karl Power -- A Woman Like You
Kerry Fearon -- Cotton Jenny
Rumor Town -- Apology
Kenny Chesney -- She's Got It All
Kate Ellis -- The Night Before Dawn
Ruby Rendall -- Mr High And Mighty
Laura McGhee -- You Make The Moonshine
Bob Leslie -- Big Dead Bob
Nathan Carter -- Beeswing
Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver -- Love Lives Again
Dean Brody -- Time 
Meghan Patrick -- Grace & Grit
David Houston / Tammy Wynette -- My Elusive Dream
Holloway Road -- Under Cover
Curtis Grimes -- Everything Hank Did
Hank Williams -- Have I Told You Lately
Shelby Lynne/Allison Moorer -- Everytime You Leave

No comments: