20170910

Sept 10th

Trisha Yearwood -- Thinkin' Bout You
Sammy Kershaw -- Third Rate Romance
Darin & Brooke Aldridge -- Highway Of Heartache
Don Williams -- I Recall A Gypsey Woman / I'm Just A Country Boy / Some Broken Hearts Never Mend / Lay Down Beside Me / I Believe In You / Your My Best Friend
Louise Morrissey -- What's Another Year
Vince Gill -- I Still Believe In You
McKenZie -- Down That Road Before
Montgomery Gentry -- This Town
Derek Ryan -- Homeland
Curtis Grimes -- Right About Now
Rodney Adkins -- These Are My People
Isla Grant -- Australia
Munro -- Let It Go
Mills Ogilvie -- Lady Of The North
Lauren Alaina -- Painting Pillows
John Hogan -- Rolling Home
Martha Fields -- Hard Times 
Seth Ennis -- Woke Up In Nashville
Jenny Gill -- Whiskey Words
Faron Young -- Four In The Morning
Over The Moon -- Turtle Mountain
John Prine / Iris Dement -- Who's Gonna Take The Garbage Out

No comments: