20160911

Sept 11th

Brenda Lee -- Sunday Sunrise
Gene Watson -- Raisin Cane in Texas
Trio -- Wildflowers
Time Jumpers -- We're The Time Jumpers / My San Antone Rose /Kid Sister
Murphy's -- The Man who Loved Me First
Little Texas -- Some Guys Have All The Love
Tia McGraff -- Wing Walker
Lisa McHugh -- 26 Cents
George Jones -- What I Didn't Do
Jake Owen -- LAX
Daniel O'Donnell -- Stand Beside Me
Honeycutters -- Back Row
Sonny Curtis -- I'm No Stranger To The Rain
Jim Ed Brown / Helen Cornelius -- I Don’t want To Have To Marry You
Rambling Fever -- I Don’t Need Your Rockin' Chair
Martha L Healy -- To Be Free
Laura McGhee -- You Make The Moonshine
Josh Kelley -- Raining Whiskey
Coal Porters -- Salad Days
Vince Gill (Archive Interview) -- Take Your Memories With You .Liza Jane / Look at Us
Here Today -- Sweet Little Miss Blue Eyes
Glen Campbell -- Galveston
Lee Matthews -- Do Dat Diddly Ding Dang
Alan Jackson -- Where Where You When The World Stopped Turning

No comments: