20160807

Aug 7th

Rodney Crowell -- Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
Judds -- Rockin' with The Rhythm Of The Rain
James House -- I Wanna Be The One
Jean Shepard -- Second Fiddle To An Old Guitar / A Real Good Woman / Many Happy Hangovers To You
Brenda Lee -- Rock On Baby
George Jones/Tammy Wynette -- Golden Ring
Stephanie Urbina Jones -- Lifes To Short
Joe Davitt -- Memories
Mairs Family Band -- Rocky Top
Rebecca Hosking -- Safe Haven
Trisha Yearwood -- She's In Love With The Boy
Vince Gill -- Me & My Girl
Lisa McHugh -- Satisfy You
Raul Malo -- Superstar
Gerry Ford -- Another Chance To Dance
Ruby Rendall -- Lonely Tonight
Geordie Jack -- Unconditional Friends
Joey Clarkson -- Go Right Now
Dean Owens (interview) -- Up On The Hill / I'm Pretending I Don’t Love You / Alone & Forsaken / Celebrate The Life
BJ Thomas -- Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song
Andy Cooney -- Slaney Valley
Drake White -- Livin' The Dream
Jamie O'Neal -- When I Think About Angels

No comments: