20160814

Aug 14th

Kelly Fearon -- Bing Bang Boom
Darius Rucker -- High On Life
Brandy Clark -- Girl Next Door
Jigantics -- Take Me For The Longing / Out On The Road Tonight / Rebel Yell
Joe Boyle -- Highwayman
Gretchen Wilson -- When I Think About Cheatin'
Dave Sheriff -- Highway Number Nine
Moore & Moore -- I'm Going To Roam
Don Gibson -- I Cant Stop Loving You
Clare Bowen -- Only Tennessee
Connie Smith -- Once A Day
Josh Kelley -- Georgia Clay
Shantell Ogden -- The Truth About Trains
David Houston -- Almost Persuaded
Mike Devine -- Walking On The Moon
Lisa McHugh -- Lets Get Back To Me & You
Grass Routes -- Hickory Wind
Hallur Joenson -- Friday Aint The Same
Garth Brooks (archive interview) -- That Summer / Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) / Two Of A Kind Working On A Full House/ If Tomorrow Never Comes
Mary Duff -- Mr Noble
Deanna Carter -- Did I Shave My Legs For This
Charles Esten -- From Here On Out

No comments: