20160522

May 22nd

Jim Devine -- You Belong To Me
Heather Myles -- Playing Every Honky Tonk in Town
Rance Norton -- Different Kind Of Flower
Mary Chapin Carpenter -- Something Tamed Something Mild / Map Of My Heart / Things That We Are Made Of 
Randy Houser -- Back To God
Martina McBride -- Diamond
Lee Mathews -- Farmer Wants a Wife
Reagen Johnson -- Leaving Home
Rambling Fever -- One More Name
George Strait -- If I Knew Me
Jacqui Sharkey -- Let The Sun Shine On Me
Raymond Froggatt -- Winds Of My Life
Miranda Lambert -- Another Sunday In The South
Shenendoah -- Sunday In The South
Ron Emmett -- How Much Is Enough
Hazel Cumming -- Let Me Be There
John Miller -- Don’t Forget To Tell Him
Raintown -- 19 Again
Murder Murder -- Sweet Revenge
Jordan Mogey -- That's Why I Love Trains
Tom Clelland -- I Wish I Could Write Like Old Guy Clark
Guy Clark -- Arizona Star
Bobby Bare -- New Cut Road
Ricky Skaggs -- Heartbroke
Joe Brown -- Home Grown Tomatoes
Nanci Griffith & co -- Desperadoes Waiting For a Train
Jim Reeves -- Distant Drums
Rodney Crowell -- She's Crazy For Leaving 

No comments: