20160502

May 1st

Ashley Monroe -- Mayflowers  
Hunter Sealy -- Nashville Radio
Michael English -- Take Me Home
Dave Gunning -- They Don’t Do That No More / Alberta Gold /I Robbed The Company Store
Kinsey Rose -- Waiting On a Train
Brooks & Dunn -- Aint Nothin' Bout You
Laura Cantrell -- Not The Tremblin' Kind
Dave Dudley -- I washed My Face In The Mountain Dew
Joe Boyle -- Blue Ridge Mountain Song
Tim McGraw -- My Next Thirty Years
Janie Fricke -- I'll Need Someone To Hold Me
Bellamy Brothers -- Love By The Moon
Kathryn Anderson -- Talk To The Whiskey
Janey Kirk & Carla -- First Of May
Tom Hogan -- Heart Of The Country
Laura McGhee -- Life Is Bigger Than The Dream
Dixie Chicks -- Tonight The Heartaches On Me
Roly Daniels -- Ol' Whats His Name
Rita Coolidge -- Words
Murder Murder -- Evil Wind
Patricia Conroy -- Disappointed By You
Russell DeCarle -- Girl With The Golden Hair
Raintown -- 19 Again
Dolly Parton -- My Tennessee Mountain Home
Scotty Mc Creery -- Carolina Moon

No comments: