20130729

July 28th

Brad Paisley -- Old Alabama
Toby Keith -- I Lkie Girls Who Like Beer
Joanna Mosca -- Let It All Begin
George Strait -- The Cowboy Rides Away / All My Ex's Live In Texas / Ocean Front Property
Nathan Carter -- Ho Hey
Johnny Cash -- Ring Of Fire
Leann Rimes -- I Cant Be Myself
Jim Reeves -- I'm A Hit Again
Garth Brooks -- The River
Lisa McHugh -- Lets Pretend We Never Met
Jerry Kilgore -- If You Wanna Keep Your Beer Cold
Ashley Robertson -- Little Birdie
Zac Brown -- Knee Deep
Al Grant -- Golden Memories & Silver Tears
Brian Hughes -- Absolute Decree
New Redwing -- No Words
Dominic Kirwan -- Trying To Fall In Love
Tom Russell -- St Olavs Gate
Ragner I Vik -- Memories
Hallur Joensen -- Peach Picking Time In Georgia
Evi Tausen -- Blue Radio
Jens Marni -- Every Bluebird Needs To Fly
Olvaur Hoigaard -- Gotta Go To Nashville / In The Twilight
Anne Montgomery -- Home Away From Home

No comments: