20130722

July 21st

Alan Jackson -- Chattahoochie
Lorrie Morgan -- Except For Monday
Aiden Quinn -- Would You Go With Me
The Roys -- Gypsey Runaway Train/ Another Minute / He Took Tour Place
Crystal Gayle -- River Road
Jacqui Sharkey -- Pretty Words
Joe Nichols -- No Truck, No Boat, No Girl
Laura Cantrell -- Churches On The Interstate
Doug Stone -- I'd Be Better Off In A Pinebox
Daniel O'Donnell -- Hey Mr Moon
Rusty Rierson -- We're Not All There
Rosanne Cash -- If You Change Your Mind
John Permenter -- Everybody's Gotta Run Their Own Railroad
Laurie Shaw -- I Got Here as Soon As I Could
O'Kanes -- Cant Stop My Heart From Lovin' You
George Inglis -- Border Man
Sheila Henderson -- Come Early Morning
GLG Band -- He Was My Friend
Charlie Landsborough -- No Time at All
Gwen Sebastian -- Suitcase
George Strait -- Fool Hearted Memory
Paul Brandt -- Scrap Piece Of Paper
Carrie Underwood -- See You Again
Michael Farrell -- Green Back Dollar
Oh My Darling -- Fly Around
Michael Martin Murphy -- Hardscrabble Creek
Darius Rucker -- Take Me Home
Time Jumpers -- Texas On A Saturday Night

No comments: