20130218

Feb 17th


Marty Stuart -- Country Boys Rock'N'Roll
Thompson Square -- If I Didn't Have You
Mavericks -- That's Not My Name
Shelley Lynch -- You Cant Look Back / Walk Through Life / My Way
Ricky Skaggs -- Cajun Moon
Highwaymen -- Highwayman
Philomena Begley -- I Aint Over The Hill
Bryan White -- So Much For Pretending
Johnny Paycheck -- Take This Job & Shove It
Love & Theft -- Town Drunk
Ricky Van Shelton -- Somebody Lied
Rosanne Cash -- Tennessee Flat Top Box
Nathan Carter -- Drift Away
Terri Clark -- Golden Ring
Prarie Oyster -- Did You Fall In Love with Me
Brian Hughes -- Overnight Success
Raintown -- Just One Kiss
Manson Grant -- Streets Of Bakersfield
Joey & Rory -- Josephine
Connie Smith (Tel interview) -- Once A Day / I'll Come Running / Secret Place / Blue Heartache / Long Line Of Heartache
Shaun Loughrey -- Keep Me In Your Prayers Tonight

No comments: