20130211

Feb 10th


Eamon McCann -- Dance with Me
Nikki Nelson -- From Mr Right To Mr Wrong
Charley Pryde -- Mississippi Cotton Pickin' Delta Town
Chris Young -- I Can Take It From There / Neon / When She's On
Lisa McHugh -- Out There Somewhere
Lionel Cartwright -- I Watched It All On The Radio
Teea Goans -- World's Biggest Fool
Brad Martin -- Before I Knew Better
Ernest Tubb -- Waltz Across Texas
Nanci Griffith -- Cant Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound
Raintown -- I Wont Dance Alone
Restless Heart -- Wheels
Colm Kirwan/Victoria Shaw -- I Love The way You Love Me
John Miller -- Let Me Go
Slange Ava -- Walking On The Moon
George Inglis -- The Old Time Rock'n'Roll
Ashley Robertson -- Blood From a Stone
Bobby Flores (Skype Interview) -- One More Time/ Old Love Letters/ Your Old Used To Be/ The One You Hang Around
Connie Smith -- You Cant Take A Teardrop Back
Charlie Landsborough -- Spanish Pipedreams
Thea Hopkins -- Lilac Sky

No comments: