20121022

Oct 21st


Chely Wright -- Sea Of Cowboy Hats
Todd Fritch -- Love Never Goes Out Of Style
Red Jenkins/Mona McCall -- Lets Go Dancin'
Toby Keith -- Hope On The Rocks /The Size I Wear / Cold Beer Country
Tonya Kennedy -- Did I Just Say What I Just Said
Foster & Allen -- Walk Tall
Darius Rucker -- True Believers
Skeeter Davis -- End Of The World
Randy Travis -- If I Didn't Have You
Scott Cook -- The Lord Giveth And The Landlord Taketh Away
Nathan Carter -- Drift away
Benn Sisters -- Travelling Soldier
Leon Hunt n Tet -- Honey You Dont Know My Mind
Joey & Rory -- His & Hers  
David Ferrard -- Calling My Children Home
Ann Williamson -- More Than Yesterday
Tom Hogan -- Never Let You Down
Kathy Mattea -- West Virginia My Home
Jamey Johnson -- Livin' For a Song
Aly Cook -- Midnight Sun
Kasey Chambers /Shane Nicolson -- Wreck & Ruin
Vince Gill -- Threaten Me With Heaven
Travelling Mabels -- Cousin Mary
Teea Goans -- Thats Just Me Loving You
Mark Chesnut -- It Wouldn't Hurt To Have Wings
Matraca Berg -- Black Ribbons

No comments: