20121015

Oct 14th


Heather Myles -- Broke & Broken Hearted
Alan Jackson -- Dixie Highway
Time Jumpers -- Woman Of My Dreams
Ashley Robertson -- Start All Over Again / This House Has A History / Last Night was Not Enough
Pete Kennedy -- I Am The One
Donna Fargo -- Funny Face
Garth Brooks -- Much Too Young To Feel This Damn Old
Chris LeDoux -- Western Skies
Brad Paisley -- Online
Jill Jordan -- Calendar Blues
Charlie Landsborough -- Yesterday Just Passed My Way Again
George Jones/Melba Montgomery -- We Must Have Been Out Of Our Minds
Jerry Kilgore -- Aint On The Menu
Norman Borland -- Back On My Mind Again
Paula Macaskill -- How's The World Treating You
Proclaimers -- It was Always So Easy To Find An Unhappy Woman
Rosanne Cash -- The Way We Mend a Broken Heart
Olavur Hojgaard -- In The Twilight
Benn Sisters (Tel interview) -- Country Is What Country Does / Black Hills Of Dakota / Patsy Cline medley
Easton Corbin -- A Thing For You
Josh Harty -- On My Mind
Thorne Hill -- Help Me Find My Strength

No comments: