20120603

June 3rd


Donna Fargo -- Happiest Girl In The Whole USA
Billy Ray Cyrus -- Achy Breaky Heart
Janie Fricke -- Do Me With Love  
Change Of Key -- When Music Calls My Name / One Of Those Places / Even After My Time Is Through
Toby Keith -- Tryin' To Fall In Love
John Hogan -- Follow Me
Kevin Chase -- Lonesome Onry Mean
Rhonda Vincent -- Silent Partner
Doc Watson -- Keep On The Sunny Side
Tommy Womack -- I Love You To Pieces
David Craig -- He Answered My Prayers
My Darling Clementine -- Reserved For me & You
Major Dundee Band -- The Song
Lisa McHugh -- My Time Has Come
Raintown -- Hope In Troubled Times
Skerryvore -- We're The Lucky Ones
Rachel Harrington -- Moonshine Boy
Ed Bruce -- You're The Best Breal This Old Heart Ever Had
Noel Cassidy -- Johnny Thompson
Abram Brothers -- Northern Redemption
Alan Jackson -- Are You Washed In The Blood
Karen Lynne -- The Road That Brought Me Here
Hillfolk Noir -- Grizzly Bear Scare
Ian Tyson -- Blueberry Susan
Kenny Chesney -- Come Over

No comments: