20120611

June 10th


Shaun Loughrey/ Carrie Benn -- Good Hearted Woman
Michael Peterson -- Something'Bout A Sunday
Anita Cochran -- Livin' My Life Now
Alan Jackson -- Dixie Highway / You Go Your Way / Gonna Come Back As A Country Song
Laura Cantrell -- I Cant Tell My Heart
Tim Culpepper -- Puttin' Whiskey On The Pain
Zoe Muth -- Running Kind
Rhonda Vincent -- Is The Grass Any Bluer On The Other Side
Jerry Kilgore -- Leavin' Feelin'
Eamon McCann -- Donegal We're Goin' Home
Carrie Rodriguez / Ben Kyle -- Unwed Fathers
Viper Central -- Northern Midwife
Lyle Lovett -- Release Me
Jackie Storrar -- She's All Cried Out
Grass Routes -- Teardrops In My Eyes
Janey Kirk -- Dont Colour Me Blue
Wesley Parker -- What I Was
Tim McGraw / Faith Hill -- It's Your Love
Lisa Stanley / Dave Sherriff -- End In Tears
Elton John -- Stand By Your Man
Perch Creek Family Jug Band -- Good Ol' Mountain Dew
Keith Urban -- For You
Mary Chapin Carpenter -- Soul Companion
Leland Martin -- If I Had Long Legs Like Alan Jackson
Josh Turner -- Your Man
Debby Boone -- You Light Up My Life
Marty Rivers -- Louisiana Girl

No comments: