20120521

May 20th


Miranda Lambert -- Dry Town
Clint Black -- Summer's Coming
Rankins -- Straight Into Love
Grahame Lister -- Bring It On / In Too Deep / The Other Man
George Jones -- She Thinks I Still Care
Joe Nichols -- Somebody's Mama
Julian Austin -- Little Ole Kisses
Lisa McHugh -- This I Promise You
Terry Carisse -- Counting The Love You's
Willie Nelson , Snoop Dog, Jamey Johnson & Kris Kristofferson -- Roll Me Up
Kelly Willis -- Got A Feeling For You
Jaydee Bixby -- Always Love My Country
Kelsey Stroud -- Butterfly Feeling
Wayne Taylor & Appaloosa -- Anyway I Please
Chicken Pickers -- Take It Easy
Audrey Kelly -- Dont Call Me Darlin'
Dirty Beggers -- Before The Devil Knows I'm Dead
Rayburn Anthony & Cina Samuelson -- I'm Sorry
Byron Hill -- Fool Hearted Memory
Norman Borland  (recorded interview) -- Choices / Love Me a Little Bit Longer / Three Wooden Crosses/ Catfish John
Kelli Trottier -- I Can Smell The Rain
Two Man Gentleman Band -- Two At A Time
Blue Rodeo -- Til I Gain Control Again

No comments: