20120514

May 13th


Shaun Loughrey -- Locklins Bar
Janey Kirk -- I'm a Woman
Scotty McCreery -- Water Tower Town
Zoe Muth -- Hey Little Darlin'/ I Used To Call My Heart a Home / You Only Believe Me When I Lie
Lari White -- Where The Lights Are Low
Ray Kennedy -- No Way Jose
McClymonts -- I Could Be a Cowboy
David Wood -- Beer Drinkin' Song
Bob Wills /Mel Tillis -- Faded Love
Waylon Jennings -- Bob Wills Is Still The King
John Hogan -- Theres Gonna Come A Day
Johnny Reid -- Right Where I Belong
Evi Tausen -- Somebody's Somebody
Coal Porters -- Pretty Poly
Ian Mairs -- Still In My Heart / The Locker / You Gotta Be Strong
Hank Thompson -- Wild Side Of Life
Johnny Brady -- Living all My Dreams
Curtis Grambo -- Hurt All Over
Carrie Hassler -- The Distance
Joel Sonnier -- Louisiana Means So Much To Me
Todd Fritsch -- Calls I Haven't Made
Rhonda Vincent -- Water Is Wide
Brooks & Dunn -- Neon Moon
Dunwells -- Goodnight My City
Linda Flanagan -- There's Love All Around Me
Sierra Hull -- Smashville

No comments: