20120423

April 22nd

Aaron Tippin -- Aint Nothin' Wrong With The Radio
 Randy Houser -- A Man Like Me
 Blue Horizon -- Passionate Kisses
 Johnny Reid -- Fire It Up / Lets Have a Party / Til We Meet Again 
Patrick Feeney -- I Loved Her First
 Bellamy Brothers -- Kids Of The Baby Boom
 Janey Kirk -- Live For Your Love
 Levon Helm -- When I Get My Reward
 Pig Earth -- Paint The Town Red
 Alan Jackson -- Nothin' Sure Looked Good On You
 Don Williams -- Something' Bout You
 Colm Kirwan -- Rain
 Raintown -- I Wont Dance Alone
 Albert Lee -- Country Boy
 Sarah Jory -- You'll Never Go To Heaven
 Coal Porters -- Lets Say Goodbye
 John Prine -- Grandpa Was a Carpenter
 Elizabeth Cook -- Girlfriend Tonite
 Chicken Pickers (recorded interview) -- Alcohol Abuse / Drivin' My Life Away / Something To Say / Wagon Wheel
Travellin' Rose -- VIP Room
 Steve Black -- Come On Home

No comments: