20120416

April 15th

Moore & Moore -- Show Me Your Country
Easton Corbin -- Roll With It
Merle Haggard -- Big City
Vince Gill -- Guitar Slinger / Billy Paul / Buttermilk John
Jeannie C Riley -- Here's To The Cowboys
Alabama -- Down Home
Keith Urban -- Better Life
Sissy Spacek -- Great Titanic
Nathan Carter -- If I Get An Encore
Roy Clark -- I Never Picked Cotton
Dave Edmunds -- A1 on The Jukebox
Amanda Shires -- Lovesick I Remain
Tom T Hall -- One More Last Chance
Isla Grant -- Cottage In The Country / A Dream Come True / Ghosts Of Culloden
Clay Walker -- Rumour Has It
My Darling Clementine -- 100.000 Words
Moe Bandy -- Soft Lights and Country Music
Joey & Rory -- Cheater Cheater
Johnny Rodriguez -- I Didn't Every Chance I Had
Chicken Pickers -- Take It Easy
Geordie Jack -- Makin' Friends
Kathy Kane/Tony Kerr -- Lets Hate Ourselves In The Morning
Michael & Lonesome Cowboys -- The Last Honky Tonk

No comments: