20110426

Apr 24th

Ricky Skaggs -- Cajun Moon
Amber Hayes -- Wait
Highwaymen -- Highwayman
The Roys -- Lonesome Whistle / Coal Mining Man / My Oh My How Time Flies
John Conlee -- Got My Heart Set On You
Norman Boreland -- Someone Is Looking For Someone Like You
Rebecca Lyn Howard -- Dancin' in God's Country
Emmylou Harris /Roy Orbison -- That Lovin' You Feeling Again
Woody Pines -- Casey Jones
Janey Kirk -- Live For Your Love
Alan Caswell -- Behind Bars
Grascals -- Leaving Louisiana In Broad Daylight
Ramblin' Fever -- From a Jack to a King
Amy Lashley -- Kiss Indiana Goodbye
Red Sovine -- Teddy Bear
Diana Williams -- Teddy Bear's Last Ride
Ryan Van Dyk -- Strong Enough
Declan Burke -- Over 40 Acres
Secret Sisters -- My Heart Skips A Beat
The Company -- California Here i Come
Hallur -- I've Lost It
Evi -- He'll Have to Go
Hayden Thompson -- Still Nineteen
Jacqui Sharkey -- If I Fall From Grace With You
Jacky Ward -- Something On The Radio
SineadTaggart -- Feels Like Home

No comments: