20110411

April 10th

Lacy J Dalton -- 16th Avenue
Glen Campbell -- Rhinestone Cowboy
Sylvia -- Drifter
Grascals -- Tiger By The Tail / I Am Strong / Pain Of Loving You
Tim McGraw -- Please Remember Me
Landon Dodd -- Good Year For The Roses
Kenny Watson -- Dance with Me
Roy Drusky -- No One will Ever Know
Benn Sisters -- We're On Our way To Heaven
Dominic Kirwan -- Lookin For Love
Wayling Jenny's -- Swing Low Sail High
Garth Brooks -- Two Of a Kind Workin; On a Full House
Lyle Lovett -- God Will
Tammy Wynette -- Til I Can Make It On My Own
Roger Miller -- King Of The Road
Jody Miller -- Queen Of The House
Billy Howard -- King Of The Cops
Vic LeVac -- Hearts Of Sligo
Roys -- Nothing I Can Do About It Now
Jacqui Sharkey (Tel interview) -- When I Dream / This Shirt / Midnight Symphony
Grass Routes -- Teardrops In My Eyes
Manson Grant -- Act Naturaly
Wynonna -- To Be Loved By You

No comments: