20100809

Aug 8th

Kathy Mattea -- Lonesome Standard Time
Stuart McLean -- Crazy Bout you Baby
Martina McBride -- Thanks a Lot
David Statzer -- I Refuse To Sing The Blues / Her Leaving Left Me Gone / Rocker Rollin' On The Country side
Bellamy Bros -- Redneck Girl
Dolly Parton -- Backwoods Barbie
Joe Nichols -- What's A Guy Gotta Do
Shane Chisholm -- Songs About Love
Webb Pierce -- There Stands The Glass
Tom Clelland -- I Wish I Could Write Like Old Guy Clark
Wilders -- Broken Down Gambler
Emerson Drive -- That Kind Of Beautiful
Ned Crisp -- Danville Prison Grave
David Ferrard -- Hard Times
Belle Cannon -- Between Now & Forever
Louise Morrissey -- How's The World Treating You
John Neilson -- Please Forgive Me
Mary Duff -- Homeland
Alan Jackson -- I Dont Even Know Your Name
Guy Penrod -- Are You The One
Leann Rimes -- Big Deal
RW Hampton -- Cowboys Prayer
Davis Sisters -- I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know about Him
Zak Brown -- It's Not Ok
Lisa Brokop -- Beautiful Tragedy
Dailey & Vincent -- Class of 57
John Miller -- My Baby aint My Baby Anymore
Wynonna -- When I fall In Love

No comments: