20100823

Aug 22nd

Caledonia -- Crazy Celtic Music
Mark Chestnut -- Heaven Blessed
Loretta Lynn -- Blue Kentucky Girl
Dierks Bentley -- Fiddlin' Around / Bad Angel / Bottle To The Bottom
Joe Diffie -- Home
Mary Duff -- A Picture Of Me
Lennie Gallant -- If We Had a Fire
Alan Jackson -- Nothing Sure Looked Good On You
Cowboy Copus -- Alabama
Tammy Wynette -- You & Me
City Sinners -- In Another World
Randy Rogers -- Missing You Is More than I Can Do
Teagen Littlechief -- Wild Girl
Charlie Landsborough -- Love You Every Second
Collin Raye -- Every Second / Love Me / All I Can Be Is a Sweet Memory
Lisa McHugh -- I'm a Little Bit Lonely
Hank Snow -- I'm Movin' On
Shenandoah -- Sunday In The South
CC Cooper -- Your One And Only
Josh Turner -- I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive
Chely Wright -- Broken
Kenny Rogers -- Love Lifted Me
Tony McLaughlin -- Let The River Run
Kevin Welch -- Marysville
Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicolson -- Rattlin' Bones

No comments: