20100531

May 30th

Prairie Oyster -- Only One Moon
Garth Brooks -- Wild Horses
Mandy Barnet -- Ever True Eermore
Grascals -- Famous Lefty Flynn's / Son Of A Sawmill Man / My Old Friend The Blues
Sally O'Brien -- A Long Time Ago
Billy Ray Cyrus -- Achy Beaky Heart
Rambling Fever -- Just Call Me Lonesome
Anne Murray & Indigo Girls -- A Little Good News
Hank Locklin -- Please Help Me I'm Falling
Craig Duncan & Friends -- Wild Rose Of The Mountain
Charly McClain -- Radio Heart
Merle Haggard -- Natural High
Eddy Raven -- I Got Mexico
David Allan Coe -- Mona Lisa Lost Her Smile
Heidi McCaffrey -- Whatever Happenned To My Angel
Willie Nelson -- City Of New Orleans
Kenny Rogers -- Gambler
Billy Dean -- She Gets What She Wants
Wynonna -- Tell Me Why
Orbitsuns -- Redneck Disco
Keith MacLeod -- Can I Say It's New
Sarah McClurg -- One Soul
Sean Cuddy -- Slaney Valley
Carol Champagne -- I Love To Hear A Sad Song
Paul Overstreet -- Forever & Ever Amen
Oakridge Boys -- Elvira
Grass Routes -- Teardrop In My Eye
Lady Antebelum -- Home Is Where The Heart Is

No comments: