20100517

May 16th

Lisa McHugh -- Old Fashioned Girl
Brad Paisley -- All You Really Need Is Love
Collin Raye -- That'a My Story
Kim Richey -- Once In Your Life / Wreck Your Wheels / In The Years To Come
Colm Kirwan -- The World
Holly Williams -- Birds
Willie Nelson -- Man With The Blues
Jackie Storrar -- The More I Give You
Eddy Arnold -- Eddy's Song
Becky Schlegel -- Dont Leave It To Me
Josh Turner -- Why Dont We Just Dance
Nathan Carter -- Where Do You Go To My Lovely
Susan McCann -- Bus To LA
Rick Trevino -- Honky Tonk Crowd
George Strait -- Unwound/ Adelida / Fool Hearted Memory
Mary Chapin Carpenter -- I Was A Bird
Chris McLernon -- Roll The Dice
Court Yard Hounds -- It Didn't Make A Sound
Blake Shelton -- Bareskin Rug
Jolene & Barry -- Just When I Needed You Most
Alan West -- Keep The Spirit
Daryl Singletary -- Thats Why I Sing This Way
Trio -- Sittin' On The Front Porch
Rodneys -- Alcohol & Pills
Patty Loveless -- How Can I Help You Say Goodbye

No comments: