20091220

December 20th (repeated 27th)

Suzy Bogguss/ Michael Martin Murphy -- Two Step Around The Christmas Tree
Charlie Daniels / Aaron Tippin -- Christmas Time Down South
Trace Adkins -- Happy To Be Here
Don Gibson -- Sea Of Heartbreak
Robert Earl Keen -- Goodnight Cleveland
Michelle Wright -- I Know Santa's Been Here
Garth Brooks -- Longneck Bottle
Michael Scott -- She Loves Me Like a Woman
Abrahm Brothers -- Blue Christmas
Anne Murray -- Christmas In Killarney
Kirwans -- Unto You This Night
Rambling Fever -- Christmas For Cowboys
Susan Hickman -- Friday At The Latest
Mary Chapin Carpenter / Kevin Montgomery -- Wishin'
Vince Gill -- I Still Believe In You
Arthur Pottinger -- A Fool Such As I
Hank Snow -- I Dont Hurt Anymore / I've Been Everywhere / I'm Movin' On
Thomas Fraser -- Bluebird Island
Darius Rucker -- Drinkin' & Dialin'
Charley Pryde -- Just Between You & Me
Tanya Tucker -- Walk Through This World with Me
Wood Newton -- California Christmas
Kathy Mattea -- Christmas Song
Lisa Brokop -- Shake Me I Rattle
Marty Robbins -- El Paso
Conquerors -- If I Should Fall Behind
Lee Ann Womack -- New Again
John McDermott -- Christmas Memories
Dolly Parton -- ive From London Radio special
Charlie Landsborough -- Chrustmas Tree
Elise Saunders -- Eleven Crystal Angels
Gene Autry -- Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
McKenzie -- Love Rolled Me Over
Restless Heart -- Tender Lie
Patti Page -- Boogie Woogie Santa Claus
Alabama -- Christmas In Dixie

No comments: