20091206

Dec 6th

Zack Brown -- Countrified
Bobby Bare -- Tequilla Sheila
John Fogerty -- Heaven's Just A Sin Away
Reba McEntire -- I'll Have What She's Having
Hennessey Keane -- Uncle Johnny / Ain't Leaving Without You / Now She's Gone
Billy Currington -- People Are Crazy
Rita Hosking -- Precious Little
Willie Nelson -- When I Was Young And Grandma Wasn't Old
Arthur Pottinger -- Snowbird
Anne Murray -- Broken Hearted Me
Alan Cameron -- The Crystal Chandeliers Gets Up My Nose
Isla Grant -- Walking The Soles Off My Shoes
Rick Trevino -- See Rock City
Sugarland -- Steve Earle
Steve Earle -- Nowhere Road
Alison Moorer -- The One That Got Away
Justin Townes Earle -- Lonesome & You
Randy Travis -- Just A Matter Of Time
McKenzie -- A Real Country Song
Charlie Allen -- Dollar General Store
Kasey Chambers/Shane Nicholson -- Sweetest Waste Of Time
Joe Brown -- On a Day Like This
Holly Williams -- Keep The Change
Bellamy Bros -- Let Your Love Flow
Keith Urban -- Days Go By
Rambling Fever -- I Like This Bar
Marybeth D'Amico -- Nothing Without You
Cathie Anne McClintock (recorded interview) -- No Matter What / I Doubt It Does To You / I Wanna Love Like That (live) / How Can We Be Friends
Steve McClintock -- I Will Sing My Song
John Rich -- Preacher Man
Gretchen Wilson -- Holdin' You
Humble Hobos -- Coming Home
Heather Bristow -- Somehow
Jason Aldean -- This I Gotta See

No comments: