20090105

January 4 2009

Billie Jo Spears -- What I've Got In Mind
Kenny Chesney -- Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven
Taylor Swift -- Teardrops On My Guitar
Gerry Ford -- Another Chance To Dance
Brian Hughes -- Next Big Thing
Carrie Underwood -- All American Girl
Eddy Arnold -- Make The World Go Away / To Life
Dailey & Vincent -- More Than A Name On A Wall
Statlers -- Child Of The 50's
Nanci Griffith -- Lone Star State Of Mind
Rodney Crowell -- She's Crazy For Leaving
Justin Townes Earle -- Lonesome & You
Tim O'Brien -- River Of Blood
Wayne Stewart -- You Never Can Tell
Eagles Hole In The World
Special Concencous -- Route 10
Jackie Storrar -- Take The Ride
Billy Yates -- Daddy's Radio
Michelle Wright -- I've Forgotten You
Mike Bella -- What A Liar I Am
Cor Sanne -- A Thing About Trains / Fool Such As I
Heather Myles -- Sweet Talk Good Lies
Kenny Rogers -- Gambler
Dominic Kirwan -- Arms Of Mary
Stella Parton -- Late Late Late Late Show
Chilli Gold -- Out Of My Mind
Kathy Mattea (Recorded interview) -- Eighteen Wheels & Dozen Roses / Coal Tattoo / The L&N Does Stop Here Anymore / Blue Diamond Mine / Dark as A Dungeon / Black Lung / Green Rolling Hills Of West Viginia

No comments: