20090119

Jan 18th

Tish Hinojosa -- Destiny's Gate
George Jones -- Billy B Bad
Gordon Lightfoot -- Early Morning Rain
Rodney Crowell -- Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
Benny Berry -- Some Things Never Change
Judy Rodman -- Until I Met You
Tim O'Brien -- How Come I aint Dead
Brenda Mulgrew -- First Cut Is The Deepest / Belfast Town / Brightest Star
Dan Seals -- One Friend
Dolly Parton -- 9 to 5
Isla Grant -- Settin The Woods On Fire
Jason McCoy -- This Used To Be Our Town
Zane Lewis -- Off The Record
James Quinn -- Walk The Line Revisited
Kenny Rogers -- Coward Of The County
Brooklyn Cowboys -- Hey Juanita
Eagles -- Take It Easy
David Ball -- Too Much Blood In My Alcohol Level
Ronnie Lee Twist -- Debbie Don’t Do Dallas Anymore
Sugarland -- Genevieve
Robbie Fulks -- I'm Gonna Take You Home & Make You Love Me
Waylon Jennings -- Aint Livin' Long Like This
Garth Brooks -- Unanswered Prayers
Tift Merritt -- Something To Me
Special Concencous -- Rounders Spirit
Kathy Mattea -- BFD
Buzzard Creek -- Got No Reason Now For Going Home
Dan Fogelberg -- Think Of What You've Done
Claudia Church -- Streets Of Nashville
Ed Bruce -- Loves Found You & Me
Justin Townes Earle -- South Georgia Sugar Babe
Jackie Nelson -- If You Ever Go Over To Ireland
Crystal Shawanda -- You Cant Take It Back
Steve Azar -- I DontHave To Be Me Til Monday
Rolls Boys -- Limehouse Blues
Vince Gill -- Without You
Shania Twain -- Still The One
Jullianne Hough -- That Song In My Head
Dean Owens -- Strangers Again
Patricia Conroy -- Blank Pages
Rascall Flatts -- I'm Movin On
Toby Keith -- I Wanna Talk About Me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello; this is Judy Rodman.

I am most honored to have my single "Until I Met You" included in your playlist! Please let me know if ever I can be of any assistance to you.

Thanks again for playing this music; "Celtic country" is a fascinating slant- a unique and exciting niche- and I wish you all the best with it!

PS... my website if you're interested is www.judyrodman.com.