20080609

June 8th

Philomena Begley - Song From Way Back When
Phil Vasser - Around Here Somewhere
Trisha Yearwood - Heave,Heartache & Power Of Love / Cowboys Are My Weakness / We Tried
John Miller - Acting Like A Stranger
Indians - Galway To Graceland
Merle Haggard - Back In Love By Monday
Brad Paisley - I'm Still A Guy
George Jones - Why Baby Why / He Stopped Loving Her Today / Good Year For The Roses / I Don’t Need Your Rockin' Chair
Suzy Bogguss - If You Leave Me Now
Bob Cheevers - Fiona's World
Sheila Henderson - Come Early Morning
Josh Turner - Firecracker
Lisa Brokop - Wildflower
Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream
Liz Meyer - Untamed
George Strait - Blue Clear Sky
Martina McBride - This One's For The Girls
Gene Watson - What Was I Thinking
Nanci Griffith - Going Back To Georgia
Elizabeth Cook - What Do I Do
Doc Walker - A Little Love Along The Way
Tom Clelland - Country Music Once Again
Anne Murray/ Shania Twain - You Needed Me
Tammy Wynette - Til I Can Make It On My Own
Jim Lauderdale - Love In The Riuns
Charly & Moonshiners - Why
Kathy Mattea (Interview) - You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive / Coal Tattoo / The L&N Don’t Stoip Here Anymore /
- Blue Diamond Mine / Red Wing Blackbird / Black Lung / Green Rolling Hills Of West Virginia

No comments: