20080616

June 15th

George Canyon - Hello Darlin'
Barbara Mandrell - Sleeping Single In A Double Bed
Norman Borland - The Rarest Flowers / One In A Million / The Same Way You Come In
Lee Ann Womack - I'll Think Of A Reason Later
Joe Diffie - If The Devil Danced In Empty Pockets
Alabama - If You're Gonna Play In Texas
Brian Hughes - Absolute Decree
Waylon Jennings - Luchenbach Texas / Amanda / Good Ol' Boys / Bob Wills Is Still The King
Willie Nelson - Georgia On My Mind
Ffionna Ennis - Long Before Your Time
Deric Ruttan - Whose Gonna Get Me Over You
Loretta Lynn - I Cant HearThe Music
George Strait - Brothers Of The Highway
Rascal Flatts - While You Loved Me
Mary Duff - Daddy's Hands
Prairie Oyster - Drown Your Sorrows
Toby Keith - Should've Been a Cowboy
Travis Collins - Didn't We Love
Kate Sansing - Any Other Fool
Willy Clay - Peace & Harmony
Julianne Hough - Help Me Help You
Eagles - I Love To Watch A Woman Dance
Hallur Joensen - Give My Love To Rose
Kathleen Edwards - Asking For Flowers
Crystal Gayle - I'll Get Over You
Bob Cheevers - New Forest Hoedown
Paula McAskill - Love & Happiness
Charlie Robison - I Want You Bad
Trisha Yearwood - I'd Love You Anyway
Charlee Porter - Second Chance
Bryan Chalker - Handsome Molly
Brad Paisley - Two People Fell In Love
Eliza Gylkison - Highway 9
Alan Jackson - When Somebody Loves You
Sylvia - I Cant Help The Way I Don’t Feel
Deep River Band - Cherokee Shuffle
Dan Seals - One Friend
Ashton Shepard - Lost In You
Randy Travis - Forever & Ever Amen
OneDay40 - Doorway

No comments: