Prairie Oyster -- Louisiette
John Miller -- Town Crier
Jesse James -- Where The Sidewalk Ends
Lynn Anderson -- Listen To A Country Song / It Don’t Do No Good To Be A Good Girl / Reason To Believe
Midland -- Lonely For You Only
Frank Ifield -- No One Will Ever Know
Zach Top -- Good Girls & Cowgirls
Dolly Parton -- My Tennessee Mountain Home / Yellow Roses / Backwoods Barbie
Ronnie Milsap -- I'm A Stand By My Woman Man
Derryl Perry -- Back To Dallas
Michael Martin Murphy -- Still Takin' Chances
Kelita -- The Strong One
Philomena Begley -- The Songs From Way Back Then
Jack Browning -- I Speak Your Mind But I Ride A Fast Horse
Tim McGraw -- She Never Let It Go To Her Heart
Kayla Jane -- Hillbilly Heart
Josh Weathers -- When You Honky Tonk
Roseanne Reid -- Bring Me Down
Paul Overstreet -- Forever & Ever Amen
India Ramey -- Red Red Roses
Robert Mizzell -- Mama Courtney
Kaitlin Butts -- I Wanna Be Bad
Mark McCrilley -- Pick Up Man
Gareth -- One That Got Away
Mac McAnally -- Down The Road
Krystina B -- Clockin'Out
No comments:
Post a Comment