20260730

August 2nd

Hank Williams Jr -- Dixie On My Mind
Damien Davis -- Rosie If You'll Only
Rosanne Cash -- Seven Year Ache
Hank Cochran -- The Pen / Magic In The Band / I'm Goin' Home
Patsy Cline -- She's Got You
Edward Williams -- Swing Me Back To Texas
Maverick Murphy -- Gonna Make You Miss Me
Jordan Mogey -- That's Why I Love Trains
Lucy Tay -- The Hell I Do
Alex Miller -- Why Does My Heart Ache
Eimear Furlong -- Hell Hath No Fury
George Strait -- Nobody In His Right Mind Would've Left Her
Mairs Family Band -- Five Minutes More
Steve Wariner -- Kansas City Lights
Jamie O'Neal -- When I Think About Angels
Jeannie Seely -- Don’t Touch Me
Vince Gill -- Back When My World was Blue
Laura McGhee -- Every Step I Take Is My Home
Dave Fenley -- Pretty Face
David James -- Ramblin' Man
Trisha Yearwood -- She's In Love With The Boy
Charlie Worsham / Travelling McCourys -- Wrap My Porch Around
Carrie Haskins -- Show Me
Boz Scaggs -- Fly Like A Bird
Kerry Fearon -- Maybe They're Just Really Good Friends
Jim Reeves -- Make The World Go Away / I Wont Forget You / Old Tige / Not Until The Next Time 

No comments: