20240815

August 18th

Brad Paisley / Buck Owens -- Come On In
Patty Loveless -- Timber I'm Falling in Love
Hal Ketchum -- Mama Knows The Highway
Sonya Isaacs -- On My Way To You / I've Forgotten How You Feel/ Barefoot In The Grass
Jim Lauderdale -- Don’t You Treat Em That Way
Cody Jinks -- Colorado  
Conway Twitty /Loretta Lynn -- As Soon As I Hang Up The Phone
Chapel Hart -- Welcome To Fist City
Adrian Martin Murphy -- The Hustler
Humpff Family -- Love,Death,Divorce. Prison. Alcohol, Rivers & Trains
Barbara Mandrell -- I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool
Archer Park -- Where There's Smoke
John Michael Montgomery -- Be My Baby Tonight
Trevor Loughrey -- Can I Just Remind You
Cathy Jewel -- Free As The Texas Wind
Willie Nelson -- Still Not Dead
Flatland Cavalry -- The Best Days
Daniel O'Donnell / Brandon McPhee -- Across The Hills Of Home
Mary Chapin Carpenter -- Halley Came To Jackson
Mel Tillis -- Coca Cola Cowboy
Meghan Patrick / Joe Nichols -- Still Lovin' You
Hayden Haddock -- Front Porch In The Rain
John Miller -- Old Bus Tickets
Junior Gordon -- Believing Is Seeing
The Goods -- Fox on The Run
Drake White -- Faith 
Louise Morrissey -- Summer Of My Dreams
Luke Bryan -- Closing Time In California

No comments: