20100307

March 7th


Alan Jackson -- Gone Country
Ruby Rendall -- Little Tears
Buddy Jewell -- Help Pour Out The Rain
Norman Borland -- Take Another Run
Hallur Joensen -- Smile / My Sweetest Hello / I Lost It
Stella Parton -- No Pride at All
Hawkshaw Hawkins II -- Lonesome 77-203
Ed Bruce -- Youre The Best Break This Old Heart Ever Had
Cathie Anne McLintock -- No Matter What
Johnny Cash -- Cool Water
Hayley Oliver -- Love's Doing Its Thing
Jon Vezner -- Ashes In The Wind
Charlie Landsborough -- Part Of Me
Isla Grant -- A Train Called Glory
Townes Van Zante -- If I Needed You
Patsy Cline -- Your Cheatin' Heart / I Fall To Pieces / Leavin' On Your Mind
Garth Brooks -- What's She Doing Now
Gary Allan -- Today
Heather Myles -- True Love
Merle Haggard -- Fugitive
Susan Hickman -- Sunday Paper
George Strait -- Out Of Sight Out Of Mind
Louvin Brothers -- My Baby's Gone
Carlene Carter -- To Change Your Heart
Carson City -- Mama Knows The Highway
Madison Violet -- Small Of My Heart
John Miller (Live studio guest) -- I'm Still Carrying A Flame / Heavy Hangs The Head / Take Me Back To San Francisco / Feeling Sorry For Ourselves / Let Me Go
Amber Digby -- One Kiss Away From Lonesome

No comments: