20240314

March 17th St Patrick's Day

Robert Mizzell -- I'm From The Country
Norman Borland -- You & Me
Mick Flavin -- A Place In The Country
Philomena Begley -- Half A Chance
Brendan Quinn -- Country Medley / The Hustler / Angeline
Claudia Buckley  -- You're Driving Me Out Of My Mind
Dominic Kirwan -- Time Of Your Life
Bernadette -- Camden County Poor
Trevor Loughrey -- She Don’t Look That Lonely To Me
Effie Neil -- The Island
Lisa McHugh -- In The Glow of The Light
Jacqui Sharkey -- Home
Gerry Ford -- Another Chance To Dance
Isla Grant / Daniel O'Donnell -- Partners In Rhyme
James Quinn -- Talkin' To The Wrong Man
Philomena Quinn -- I Think I'll Say Goodbye
Barry Devlin -- Four Missed Calls
Louise Morrissey -- The Hills I Used To Roam
Elaine Boyle -- Evergreen
Frankie McBride -- Best Years of My Life
Kerry Fearon / Jordan Mogey -- Red River Valley
Lee Matthews -- Simple Man
Vic Le Vac -- Hearts Of Sligo
Michael English -- Home Away From Home
Lisa Stanley -- They Don’t Know About Love
Derek Ryan -- God's Plan
Bracken Strings -- Builders Daughter

No comments: