20240222

Feb 25th

Claudia Buckley / John Hogan/ Jphnny Brady -- Here At The Grand Ole Opry
Old Dominion -- I Was On a Boat
Hoyt Axton -- Lion In The Winter
Victoria Shaw -- That's How Much I Love You / Waikiki Cowboy / I Love The Way You Love Me
Rankin Family -- Never Alone
Ariel Franz -- I Will Remember You
Johnny Cash -- The Baron
Susan McCann -- I Wish It Would Rain
Faron Young -- Four In The Morning
Bob Woodruff -- Hard Liquer, Cold Women, Warm Beer
Terri Clark -- Three Mississippi
Ray Nicole -- Book Of Mama & John
Mark Chesnut -- I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing
Joe Allen Christi -- Grandpa's Fishing Hole
True Foxes -- Higher
Heather Tweddle -- Too Busy Being In Love
Webb Pierce -- Slowly
Brid Shaunessy -- I'd Die For This Dance
Scotty McCreery -- In Between
Don Williams -- Stay Young
Restless Road -- Sundown Somewhere
Louise Morrissey -- Just In Case
Malcolm McWatt -- She Told Me Not To Go
Pricilla Block -- Good On You
Hal Ketchum -- Small Town Saturday Night
Garth Brooks -- She's Every Woman
Malin Hasselmark -- One Of These Days
Tracy Connolly -- Nothingless
PT Christie -- If You're Not There

No comments: