20240118

Jan 21st

Tedd Graves -- Southern Sunday Morning
Larry Gatlin -- I Don’t Wanna Cry
Patty Loveless -- Nobody Loves You Like I Do
Lee Matthews -- Simple Man
Malcolm McWatt -- Heather & Honey
Evangeline (US) -- Lets Go Spend Your Money Honey / Grench Quarter Moon / Don’t Cross That Bridge
Margo Price -- Hurtin' On The Bottle
Kelsey Waldon -- Tall & Mighty
Oakridge Boys -- I'm Settin' Fancy Free
Sugarland -- Already Gone
Grey Delisle -- I'll Go Back To Denver
Alan Jackson -- Right On The Money
Evangeline (Scot) -- Run with The Devil
Emmylou Harris -- Rose Of Cimmaron
Mac Davis -- You're My Bestest Friend
Ashley McBryde -- The Devil I Know
Time Jumpers -- We're The Time Jumpers
Hurricane Highway -- Young Loves a Liar
Tom T Hall -- I Love
Rusty Gear -- Just Passin' Thru
Teea Goans -- The Detour
Joel Sonnier -- Louisiana Means So Much To Me
May & Mackie -- Sweet Baby James
Steve Zuwala -- Fridays
Katie McParland -- A Love That Will Never Be Old
Dustin Lynch w/ Jellyroll -- Chevrolet
Marty Stuart -- Altitude

No comments: